6M Cold Storages
Insulation panels have been widely used in building cold storages, especially in storing seafood, agricultural goods, and any other bio-products.
Typical temperature in cold storage applications is ranging from 40oC to 20oC .
- Cold storage for storing seafood -18oC ~ -22oC
- Instant freeze cold storage -45oC
- Cold storage for storing poultry -18oC ~ -25oC
- Cold storage for storing beef, and pork -18oC ~ -22oC
- Cold storage for storing canned food -18oC ~ -22oC
- Cold storage for storing vegetable/ fruits and other agricultural products 12oC ~ 20oC
Please contact our Technical Department for any further assistant (028-22480428)